Copper Reduction Reagent Granules, 0.1 to 0.5mm
Equivalent Parts Numbers:
|Copper wires reduced 0.1 to 0.5mm, granules|
||Copper reduction reagent granular, 0.1 - 0.5mm|
|OEALabs||R36050||Reactive copper, granules 0.1 to 0.5mm
|Perkin Elmer||240-0117||Copper wires granular, 0.1 to 0.5mm|
|Sercon||SC0179||Copper granules reduced, 0.1 to 0.5mm|
We are a global supplier of copper wires in many different forms:
- copper wires fine reduced (standard)
- copper wires fine reduced (high purity for sulphur analysis)
- copper wires coarse reduced (standard)
- copper wires coarse reduced (high purity for sulphur analysis)
copper granules reduced (0.1 to 0.5mm)
- copper granules reduced (0.3 to 0.85mm)
- copper electrolytic strands
- copper oxide standard wires
We can beat any price and offer discounts on larger orders. Get in touch with our sales department for more details.
Using a low quality copper reduction wires can significantly reduce number of analysis and will require to replace reduction tubes much often.. Our quality of copper reduced is guaranteed. Sign up to Elemtex newsletter to receive instant special offers notifications directly to your inbox.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.