Copper Reduction Reagent Granules, 0.1 to 0.5mm
Equivalent Parts Numbers:
|Elemental Microanalysis||B1013, B1175
||Copper wires reduced 0.1 to 0.5mm, granules|
||Copper reduction reagent granular, 0.1 - 0.5mm|
|OEALabs||R36050.100G||Reactive copper, granules 0.1 to 0.5mm
|Perkin Elmer||240-0117||Copper wires granular, 0.1 to 0.5mm|
|Sercon||SC0179||Copper granules reduced, 0.1 to 0.5mm|
We are a global supplier of copper wires in many different forms:
- copper wires fine reduced (standard)
- copper wires fine reduced (high purity for sulphur analysis)
- copper wires coarse reduced (standard)
- copper wires coarse reduced (high purity for sulphur analysis)
copper granules reduced (0.1 to 0.5mm)
- copper granules reduced (0.3 to 0.85mm)
- copper electrolytic strands
- copper oxide standard wires
We can beat any price and offer discounts on larger orders. Get in touch with our sales department for more details.
Using a low quality copper reduction wires can significantly reduce number of analysis and will require to replace reduction tubes much often.. Our quality of copper reduced is guaranteed. Sign up to Elemtex newsletter to receive instant special offers notifications directly to your inbox.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.